Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my classroom dates and times?
Refer to school policy and to be confirmed upon booking.
2. What are the dates and times of the first classroom make-up?
Refer to school school policy and to be confirmed upon booking.
3. What is the pass mark for the classroom portion?
4. When can I rewrite my classroom exam?
Refer to school calendar.
5. What is the cost to rewrite my classroom exam?
6. How many times can I rewrite the classroom exam?
7. When and how will I be notified to start my in-vehicle lessons?
School will contact student within 24 hours.
8. What do I need to achieve to successful complete the in-vehicle portion?
Complete 10 hours in-vehicle and achieve 75% passing grade, as determined by your driving instructor.
9. If I do not qualify to receive a course completion certificate after 10 hours of in-vehicle, what can I do?
Additional training required to obtain 75% – minimum 2-hour session.
10. What is the cost per hour for extra in-vehicle lessons?
Refer to website pricing page.
11. How many extra in-vehicle hours can I purchase?
Minimum 2 hour or as needed.
12. What is the cost for a missed in-vehicle lesson with 24 hrs notice?
Refer to school policy.
13. Does driver Education include my road test?
No, contact a Registry Agent to book road test.
14. What is the fee for road test?
Contact a Registry Agent or transportation Alberta.
15. How long is the basic road test?
25 to 30 minutes.
16. Does passing my basic road test give me a class 5 GDL driver’s licence?
Yes, after paying the re-class fee.
17. What is reclassing my licence?
Upgrading licence class.
18. What do I do with my Course Completion Certificate?
Present to Registry Agent for Code U endorsement. Present to your insurance provider.